Krusevo – ESI at youth online conference on European values and the Western Balkans
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in an online conference titled "European values for the future of SEE countries" organised by the Youth Alliance Krusevo. Adnan spoke at a panel on the Balkans' European perspective and reconciliation. The conference was attended by young people from the Western Balkans.
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"
- "Open EU Single Market to the Balkans"
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"