Krusevo – ESI at youth online conference on European values and the Western Balkans
1 October 2021
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in an online conference titled "European values for the future of SEE countries" organised by the Youth Alliance Krusevo. Adnan spoke at a panel on the Balkans' European perspective and reconciliation. The conference was attended by young people from the Western Balkans.
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"
- "Open EU Single Market to the Balkans"
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"