Berlin – ESI at workshop on EU enlargement in a (post-)pandemic Europe
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in a virtual workshop titled “EU enlargement in a (post)pandemic Europe: What is at stake for the EU?” The workshop was organised by the Austro-French Centre for Rapprochement in Europe (CFA/ÖFZ) and the Stiftung Genshagen as part of the Weimar Plus Working Group on the Western Ballans and it took place on 17 November 2020. During the meeting Adnan presented some of ESI's research and analysis.
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"