Berlin – ESI talks with the SciencesPo students on the Western Balkans
9 November 2021
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a virtual meeting with students at the Paris Institute of Political Science - the SciencesPo – to discuss Western Balkans and EU relations. The virtual was part of a course “Western Balkans and the EU.” During the meeting Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis, focusing on Bosnia and Herzegovina and the state of the EU enlargement policy.
- "Open EU Single Market to the Balkans"
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"