Berlin – ESI takes part in a workshop on the US-German cooperation in the Balkans
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a closed-door workshop titled “Balkans 360: Regional Developments and Dynamics, External Actors and Transatlantic Perspectives”. The workshop was organised by the George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies and DGAP. It was part of the “Balkans 360” series. The workshop was attended by policy makers from the US and Germany working on the Western Balkans, as well as representative of think tanks and academia. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- ESI proposal: “Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova”
- ESI report: “The Balkan Turtle Race”
- ESI proposal: “47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe”
- ESI proposal: “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- ESI proposal: “No border changes: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- ESI proposal: “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”