Berlin – ESI takes part in a workshop on Kosovo-Serbia talks
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a virtual dialogue workshop titled “Kosovo-Serbia talks at the aftermath of US elections.” The dialogue workshop was organised by the European Council on Foreign Relations and it took place on 9 November 2020. The speakers included Miroslav Lajcak, EU Special Representative for the Kosovo-Serbia Dialogue. During the meeting Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"