Berlin – ESI takes part in a virtual discussion on public policies in the Western Balkans
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a virtual discussion titled “How to have better public policies in the Western Balkans.” The virtual discussion was organised by a Podgorica based non-governmental organisation “Politikon Network” and it took place on 15 October 2020. During the discussion Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis, with a special focus on Bosnia. Other speakers included representatives of civil society and public institutions from the Western Balkans.
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"