Zagreb – ESI takes part in a seminar on future of the EU enlargement
24 November 2022
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a seminar titled “Geopolitical turmoil at Europe’s door: the perspective of civil society”. The seminar was organised by the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) and as part of the “Connecting EU Seminar 2022” series. It was attended by members of the EESC from EU member states. Adnan spoke at the second panel titled “In the shadow of war: Europe’s new geopolitical context and consequences for the future of the EU.” He presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- ESI proposal: “Open EU Single Market to the Balkans”
- ESI report: “The Balkan Turtle Race”
- ESI Report: “Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal”
- ESI proposal: “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- ESI proposal: “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”