Sarajevo – ESI takes part in the Sarajevo Security Conference
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in the first edition of the Sarajevo Security Conference which took place from 15 to 17 October 2023 under the title “The Balkans – a soft-spot for European Security?”
The conference brought together Transatlantic leaders, think-tankers, academics, activists, diplomats, and current and former politicians from the western Balkans region, EU and the US.
Adnan spoke at a panel titled “The Balkans – Under EU’s or NATO’s security umbrella?” where he presented some of the ESI’s research analysis.
- “Preventing violence – transform Kosovo dialogue”
- “Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal”
- “End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process”
- “Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal”
- “47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”