Berlin – ESI takes part in a panel on impacts of the war in Ukraine on the Western Balkans
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a panel titled “Impacts of the War in Ukraine on the Western Balkans.” The panel was organised by the Institute for Foreign Affairs and Trade from Budapest, Hungary. It was organised online with participation of researchers from the region and Hungary. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- “Open EU Single Market to the Balkans”
- “Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”