Gracanica – ESI takes part in an online discussion on EU and Western Balkans after the Slovenian Presidency
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in an online discussion titled “EU and Western Balkans after the Slovenian Presidency Summit. What does it mean for the region?” organised by the GLOBSEC. Adnan presented some of the ESI proposals and research.
- "Open EU Single Market to the Balkans"
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"