Sarajevo – ESI takes part in a meeting with Swedish Western Balkans ambassadors
15 November 2022
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a meeting with Swedish ambassadors posted in the Western Balkans, Slovenia/Hungary, Croatia, as well as with Swedish diplomats working on the Western Balkans in Stockholm and Brussels. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- ESI proposal: “Open EU Single Market to the Balkans”
- ESI report: “The Balkan Turtle Race”
- ESI Report: “Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal”
- ESI proposal: “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- ESI proposal: “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”