Berlin – ESI takes part in a launching of the digital civic centre for the Western Balkans
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a conference titled “Launching of the digital civic centre of the Western Balkans.” The conference was organised by the Crossborder Factory think tank from Berlin, Regional Youth and Cooperation Office and the Balkan Forum from Tirana. It was supported by the German Foreign Office. Adnan moderated one of the panels and in other panels presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis, in particular on importance of history teaching. The conference was attended by diplomats, think tankers and activists from the region.
- “Open EU Single Market to the Balkans”
- “Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”