Sarajevo – ESI takes part in exchange of views on EU accession process with Bosnian parliamentarians and government officials
ESI's analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in an exchange of views on the EU accession process of Bosnia and Herzegovina between EU experts and Bosnian parliamentarians and government officials in Sarajevo. The exchange of views was organised by the Parliamentary Assembly of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The event was attended by Bosnian foreign minister Igor Crnadak and the director of the Bosnian Directorat for European Integration Edin Dilberovic.
Adnan presented latest ESI reports and ideas on Bosnia's EU accession process.
- BiEPB, "The untold story behind Bosnia's EU membership application", 17 March 2016.
- ESI, "Escaping the first circle of hell or the secret behind Bosnian reforms", 10 March 2016.
- ESI, "Bosnia as Wunderkind of Doing Business. Outline of 14 steps to take – A Proposal to the presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina", 19 March 2015.
- ESI, "Protests and Illusions – How Bosnia and Herzegovina lost a decade", 23 December 2014.
- Rumeli Observer, "Bosnians care – But will protests change things?", 23 December 2014.
- ESI, "Pumpkins, outliers and the Doing Business illusion", 4 November 2014.