Rome – ESI takes part in ECFR’s Western Balkans Strategy Group
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a meeting of the Western Balkans Strategy group titled “Western Balkans’ Dangerous Trends.” The meeting was organised in Rome and in person by the European Council on Foreign Relations. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- "Open EU Single Market to the Balkans"
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"