Berlin – ESI takes part in a discussion on the future of EU enlargement
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in an online discussion on the future of EU enlargement. The discussion took place as part of a preparation for this year’s Western Balkans Summit and was organised by the Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP).
The discussion brought together think tankers and academics. Adnan presented some of ESI’s research and proposals for EU Enlargement.
- "Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal"
- "End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process"
- "Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal"
- "47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo's membership in the Council of Europe"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"