Berlin – ESI takes part in a dialogue on public health and pandemic in the Western Balkans
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in an online session of the Balkan Dialogues titled “Public health in the region in the context of the pandemic.” The event was co-organised by the Belgrade Fund for Political Excellence (bfpe) and the Atlantic Council. Adnan presented part of his research on the Covid 19 pandemic in the region and some of the ESI proposals.
- “Open EU Single Market to the Balkans”
- “Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal”
- Kosovo 2.0: Why is Health Care in the Balkans Deadly? Article written by Adnan Cerimagic , 2 April 2021
- Politicki.ba: Response of BiH is not the worst. Not even in the region. Interview with Adnan Cerimagic, 4 April 2021
- Balkan Insight: Nailing the Virus: How One Bosnian Canton Halted a Pandemic. Article written by Adan Cerimagic , 30 April 2021
- Atlantska inicijativa: European solidarity in the time of pandemic , June 2020