Gracanica – ESI takes part in consultations on Trio-Western Balkans enlargement
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in online consultations titled “Defining New Paradigm of EU Enlargement Strategy to Western Balkans, Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia.” The consultations were organised by the Balkans-Ukraine Cooperation Platform, bringing together mainly civil society members from nine countries. Adnan spoke about lessons from the Western Balkans and presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- ESI proposal: “Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova”
- ESI report: “The Balkan Turtle Race”
- ESI proposal: “47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe”
- ESI proposal: “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- ESI proposal: “No border changes: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- ESI proposal: “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”