Berlin – ESI takes part in a conference with the Western Balkans youth
29 November 2021
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a conference titled “One Way Ticket No more: Regional cooperation and mobility, civic education centres and just energy transition” organised by the Crossborder Factory think tank and the Regional Youth Cooperation Office, and supported by the German Foreign Office. It took place in Berlin from 26 to 29 November 2021. Adnan presented some of the ESI research and proposals, as well as ESI’s way of doing research and developing policy proposals. The conference was attended by young people from the Western Balkans.
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"
- "Open EU Single Market to the Balkans"
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"