Berlin – ESI takes part in a briefing on the Western Balkans for the Robert Bosch Foundation staff
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a briefing titled “Foreign and Peace Policy: Western Balkans” organised by the Robert Bosch Foundation for its staff. Adnan spoke together with ECFR’s senior fellow Majda Ruge. He presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- “Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova”
- “Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”