Paris – ESI presentation on the Syrian refugee crisis
11 December 2015
On 11 December, ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke on the Syrian refugee crisis at the Paris office of ECFR. This followed similar events organised by ECFR in Berlin and Warsaw. The event was chaired and moderated by Manuel Lafont Rapnouil, head of ECFR Paris.
More information is available on the ECFR Paris website (in French).
- Background paper: Berlin Initiative – Resolving the Aegean refugee crisis in early 2016 (8 December 2015)
- Post-summit paper: The devil in the details (29 November 2015)
- Rumeli Observer: The Devil is in the details – the Brussels EU-Turkey summit (29 November 2015)
- ESI background: Turkey as a "Safe Third Country for Greece (17 October 2015)
- ESI compilation: The 2015 Refugee Crisis through statistics (17 October 2015)
- Die Zeit, "Erdogan braucht Deutschland" - Interview with Gerald Knaus - ("Also available in English: Erdogan needs Germany") (15 October 2015)
- Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, "Die Festung, die keine ist" ("This is not a fortress") (5 October 2015)
- ESI policy proposal: The Merkel Plan – Restoring control; retaining compassion – A proposal for the Syrian refugee crisis (4 October 2015)