Berlin – ESI at online conference on challenges when communicating with Brussels and other EU capitals
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic spoke at an online conference about how journalists and think tanks from the Western Balkans communicate with Brussels and EU member states.
The online conference titled "Brussels, do you understand me?" was organised by the Centre for Investigative Reporting (CIN) and the Balkan Forum and was attended by representatives of EU institutions, civil society organisations and journalists.
- "Open EU Single Market to the Balkans"
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"