Berlin – ESI moderates a workshop on reconciliation in the Western Balkans
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in an online workshop on “Supporting Reconciliation Processes in the Western Balkans” organised by the Aspen Institute Germany and the German Foreign Office. The workshop brought together representatives of the civil society and academia from the Western Balkans and the EU and was organised for the upcoming Berlin Process Summit in Berlin later in 2021. Adnan moderated the working group.
- Slovenia, Serbia and an EU-Balkan breakthrough in 2021
- Open EU Single Market to the Balkans
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"