Berlin – ESI meets civil society representatives from Montenegro
25 November 2020
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in a virtual meeting with representatives of the Podgorica-based Centre for Democratic Transition. It was part of a series of meetings, organised by the Aspen Germany Institute, with policymakers and think tankers in Berlin. During the meeting, Adnan presented some of ESI's research and analysis, and discussed the current political and economic situation in Montenegro, as well as the state of EU enlargement policy.
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"