Skopje – ESI meets the Chamber of Commerce of North Macedonia
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a round table on socio-economic development and regional cooperation in the Western Balkans, organised by a Skopje-based think tank Centre for Economic Analysis (CEA) and the Chamber of Commerce of North Macedonia.
The round table brought together regional think tankers and representatives of North Macedonia’s Chamber of Commerce. Adnan presented ESI‘s research and analysis on the Western Balkans and shared some of our proposals.
- "Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal"
- "End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process"
- "Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal"
- "47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo's membership in the Council of Europe"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"