Berlin – ESI meeting with group of Western Balkans researchers to discuss EU enlargement
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in an online meeting with a group of researchers from the six Western Balkans countries who are part of the Think for Europe Network (TEN). The meeting was organised by Aspen Institute Germany. Adnan presented some of ESI’s research and proposals. The conversation was part of a series of discussions on the future of EU enlargement to the Western Balkans.
- “Open EU Single Market to the Balkans”
- “Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”