Berlin – ESI at expert group meeting on a future Swedish Strategy for the Western Balkans
21 September 2020
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a virtual closed-door expert group meeting on a future Swedish Strategy for the Western Balkans. The meeting was organised by "Folke Bernadotte Academy" – the Swedish Agency for Peace Security and Development and took place on 21 September 2020.
During the meeting Adnan presented some of ESI's research and analysis, with a special focus on Bosnia.
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"