Skopje – ESI at discussion on deeper economic integration of the Western Balkans into the EU
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in a panel discussion titled "Deeper economic integration of the Western Balkans to the European Union – when, how and how much?". The panel discussion was organised by the European Policy Institute – EPI on 25 September 2023 in Skopje, North Macedonia.
It was part of the preparation for the Civil Society Forum that is taking place during the Berlin Process Summit in October 2023. Adnan was invited to provide comments and input for the joint paper on access to the EU's single market, which was produced by a group of think tanks. He shared some of ESI's research and analysis.
- “Preventing violence – transform Kosovo dialogue”
- “Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal”
- “End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process”
- “Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal”
- “47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”