London – ESI discusses the situation in the Western Balkan
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a closed-door round table on the situation in the Western Balkans and UK policy towards the region.
The online round table was organised by the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI) and the United Kingdom Cabinet Office. It brought together the participation of experts, regional think tankers and UK policy makers.
Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis on the Western Balkans and the current debate.
- "Preventing violence – transform Kosovo dialogue "
- "Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal"
- "End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process"
- "Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal"
- "47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo's membership in the Council of Europe"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"