Sarajevo – ESI discusses security challenges in the Western Balkans
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in international conference on security challenges and NATO organised by the Atlantic Initiative from Sarajevo in cooperation with Norwegian Embassy in Sarajevo.
Adnan spoke at a panel discussion titled “Understanding Authoritarian Tendencies in Contemporary Geopolitical Context”. He shared some of ESI's research and analysis.
- “Preventing violence – transform Kosovo dialogue”
- “Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal”
- “End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process”
- “Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal”
- “47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”