Berlin – ESI at conference on the EU integration of Bosnia
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in a conference titled “Strategic commitment: Role of parliaments in the process of EU integration.” The conference was organised by the International Republican Institute Bosnia and Herzegovina and USAID. Participants included cross-party members of the Parliamentary Assembly of Bosnia and Herzegovina. During the conference Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"