Berlin – ESI at closed-door meeting on Bosnia
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in a meeting titled “Approaching Bosnia’s Point of No Return: Options for the West.” The meeting was organised in Berlin and in person by the European Council on Foreign Relations. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis. Participants of the meeting included high-ranking officials and diplomats working on Bosnia and Western Balkans from the USA, the EU, and the UK.
- “Open EU Single Market to the Balkans”
- “Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”