London - ESI presents its ideas on EU conditionality towards Bosnia
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic won a Foreign and Commonwealth Office fellowship for young leaders from Bosnia from 15 January to 6 February 2016 in London.
Adnan met with the British diplomats working on the Western Balkans and Bosnia and with members of the British Parliament. He presented the latest ESI reports and discussed ESI's ideas on EU conditionality towards Bosnia.
- Vijesti.ba (Bosnian news portal), "EU must accept its role both in the good and the bad processes that are happening in Bosnia and Herzegovina", ("EU mora prihvatiti svoju ulogu i u dobrim i u lošim procesima koji se događaju u BiH") (12 December 2015)
- ESI, "Rankings that fail – Doing Business, Bosnia and Macedonia in 2015", 9 November 2015.
- ESI, "A reporting revolution? Towards a new generation of progress reports", 9 November 2015.
- ESI, "Bosnia as Wunderkind of Doing Business. Outline of 14 steps to take – A Proposal to the presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina", 19 March 2015.
- ESI, "Measuring corruption – The case for deep analysis and a simple proposal", 19 March 2015.
- ESI, "Protests and Illusions – How Bosnia and Herzegovina lost a decade", 23 December 2014.
- Rumeli Observer, "Bosnians care – But will protests change things?", 23 December 2014.
- Rumeli Observer, "Enlargement 2.0 – The ESI Roadmap Proposal (Belgrade presentation)", 27 November 2014.
- ESI, "Pumpkins, outliers and the Doing Business illusion", 4 November 2014.
- Rumeli Observer, "A simple idea: All Balkan countries take the OECD PISA test – and the Commission includes it in its Progress Report", 18 June 2014.
- ESI, "Houdini in Bosnia. How to unlock the EU accession process", 17 October 2013.
- ESI, "Lost in the Bosnian labyrinth. Why the Sejdic-Finci case should not block an EU application", 7 October 2013.