Budapest - ESI discusses Bosnia 20 years after Dayton at CEU youth conference
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic spoke at a conference organized by the Central European University in Budapest on "20 Years after Dayton: The Voice of Youth in Bosnia and Herzegovina's Transition".
Adnan was a speaker on the first panel on "Constitution and Political Institutions in the last 20 years: Time for a Change?" and presented ESI's latest reports and ideas on Bosnia.
- ESI, "Bosnia as Wunderkind of Doing Business. Outline of 14 steps to take – A Proposal to the presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina", 19 March 2015
- ESI, "Protests and Illusions – How Bosnia and Herzegovina lost a decade", 23 December 2014
- Rumeli Observer, "Bosnians care – But will protests change things?", 23 December 2014
- ESI, "Houdini in Bosnia. How to unlock the EU accession process", 17 October 2013
- ESI, "Lost in the Bosnian labyrinth. Why the Sejdic-Finci case should not block an EU application", 7 October 2013