Banja Luka/Mostar/Sarajevo - ESI discusses the future of EU enlargement with BiH students
In October and November 2015, ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in three round tables on the topic: "What is the European Union to us: political and economic challenges of the EU integration process". At each event, Adnan presented ESI's latest reports and ideas on Bosnia and the future of EU enlargement policy. The round tables were attended by students and university staff.
The first round table took place in Sarajevo on 16 October, the second in Mostar on 30 October, and the third in Banja Luka on 13 November. The round tables were organized by the Bosnian think tank Foreign Policy Initiative BH and the Faculty of Economics in Sarajevo, the Faculty of Economics in Mostar and the Faculty of Economics in Banja Luka.
- ESI, "Rankings that fail – Doing Business, Bosnia and Macedonia in 2015", 9 November 2015
- ESI, "A reporting revolution? Towards a new generation of progress reports", 9 November 2015
- ESI, "Bosnia as Wunderkind of Doing Business. Outline of 14 steps to take – A Proposal to the presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina", 19 March 2015
- ESI, "Measuring corruption – The case for deep analysis and a simple proposal", 19 March 2015
- ESI, "Protests and Illusions – How Bosnia and Herzegovina lost a decade", 23 December 2014
- Rumeli Observer, "Bosnians care – But will protests change things?", 23 December 2014
- Rumeli Observer, "Enlargement 2.0 – The ESI Roadmap Proposal (Belgrade presentation)", 27 November 2014
- ESI, "Pumpkins, outliers and the Doing Business illusion", 4 November 2014
- Rumeli Observer, "A simple idea: All Balkan countries take the OECD PISA test – and the Commission includes it in its Progress Report", 18 June 2014
- ESI, "Houdini in Bosnia. How to unlock the EU accession process", 17 October 2013
- ESI, "Lost in the Bosnian labyrinth. Why the Sejdic-Finci case should not block an EU application", 7 October 2013